Our program follows the Play & Exploration curriculum and our meals follow the Canadian Food Guide. Our children have a mixture of indoor and outdoor activities. Early Childhood Educators work in partnership with the parents to ensure each individual child’s developmental needs are met.
- Caterpillar room: infants 0 – 8 months
- Bumblebee room: infants from 8 months – 18 months
- Butterfly room: toddlers 18 months – 30 months
- Dragonfly room: preschoolers 30 months to 4 years
- Ladybug room: preschoolers ages 4 & 5
The E.D Feehan Child & Family Centre has 25 spots for children in the community and since demand changes often, please Contact Us for the most up to date availability. In addition to those spots we have 22 spots for teen parents. Our facility was a previous demonstration site for the Ministry of Education.
“We believe that the environment children are in should be one that is welcoming and nurturing with an emphasis on respect, co-operation, courtesy, personal dignity, security and non-violence. “