Programs for Parents
CFS Saskatoon believes in building healthy families. And healthy families start with a strong parental influence. Parenting can be tough as we want to equip our children with the tools needed to survive in an ever-changing world.
“My ability to manage stress was not good at the beginning but I have learned to deal with it because of the program. It is really a big help for me as a mother and a parent.”
CFS Saskatoon is committed to providing creative, innovative, and effective parent education programs to support parents and caregivers of children from birth through adolescence.
- Bridging the Gap: For Parents of Challenging Teens
- Building a Healthy Foundation: Parents of 3–5-year old’s
- Building Healthy Families: Post Adoption Parent Support Group
- Dads Matter
- Navigating Parenting: How to Reconnect with Your Kids
- Positive Parenting
- Raising Children
- Peaceful Parenting
- Parenting with Resilience
CFS Saskatoon provides a variety of stand-alone sessions that focus on parenting and family life challenges. These workshops can vary from one to six hours depending on need/want.
These are perfect for:
- Parent School Councils
- Community Association Workshops
- Church Groups
Please call 306.244.7773 or Contact Us for more information.