How CFS Saskatoon is serving you
July 11th COVID-19: Mask’s are required in all indoor public spaces operated by CFS Saskatoon.
We know that there are a lot of stressors in your life right now and CFS Saskatoon continues to be here for you. Our office is presently taking precautions to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
- Counseling: We are still providing all services in person, as well as by telephone or online. If you are interested in booking a counseling appointment or want further information please call 206-244-7773 or email email@example.com.
- Early Learning Centre’s: Rosewood and E. D. Feehan Early Learning Centre’s are presently open.
- Family & Community Programs: We are currently offering some groups in-person at limited capacity, as well as utilizing video and online platforms to connect with our community and families. For further information regarding our Family & Community programs please call 206-244-7773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to expect when you arrive at our facilities:
- Masks are required in all indoor public spaces as per the Saskatchewan Health Authority.
- When you enter one of our facilities you will be expected to complete a COVID-19 self-assessment form.
- Please follow all other recommendations set out by the Saskatchewan Health Authority when visiting us in person, such as frequent hand-washing, hand sanitizing, physical distancing, staying home when sick, etc.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE INFORMATION AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE.