Careers With CFS Saskatoon
CFS Saskatoon practices are barrier free and support inclusivity and community development. We are committed to developing a service team that reflects the diversity of the population who live and work in Saskatoon and surrounding area.
CFS Saskatoon offers competitive salaries and benefits and each job has its own requirements and application deadline.
Current Job Opportunities:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, vibrant, and dynamic team environment. We also offer competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a group RRSP plan.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
- Closing date: Ongoing
Please visit our Get Involved page to learn about other opportunities to be part of CFS Saskatoon.
Position: Director of Clinical Services & Interns
This position will ensure consistently high standards in the development and delivery of clinical services and supervision of interns. Responsibilities include managerial duties including the supervision of counselling staff and interns as well as program development, presentations and some service provision.
Managerial Duties: Primary duties encompass collaborative work with the managerial team of CFS Saskatoon and other community partners. As well as administrative duties including file audits, report writing and program development. CFS Saskatoon uses a case management software system (Penelope) for the clinical and administrative operations.
- The provision and supervision of individual, couple, and family counselling.
- Support and supervision of student interns
- Provision of workshops, seminars, and group facilitation.
- Involvement in community organizations, networking groups, and projects that further the mission of CFS Saskatoon.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Contracts: Primary duties encompass EAP account and contract management.
- A Master’s Degree in Social Work and/or Registered Psychologist
- A minimum of five years in a leadership role.
- Previous supervisory experience in a clinical capacity.
- Areas of experience must include interviewing, assessment, and evaluation techniques; professional ethics; caseload management; community services; program development; facilitation; supervision of interns and training.
- Interested applicants may submit a resume and cover letter to:
- CFS Saskatoon
Attention: Trish St.Onge
200 – 506 25th Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7K 4A7
- Closing date: November 20th, 2018