welcome to cfs
Building Healthy Families
CFS is proud to offer the following programs throughout Winter 2016. Visit the Family Education and Wellness page for more information about each program.
Groups for Parents of Teens
- Bridging the Gap (For Parents of Out-Of-Control Teens)
- Reaching Out (When Teens are Out-Of-Control)
Groups for Parents
- Reaching Out...Connecting with your Children (For parents whose children have been apprehended or are at risk of apprehension)
- Building Healthy Families: John Lake Parent Centre
- Peaceful Parenting
Groups for Parents and Children
- Taming the Worry Dragon
Groups for Teens
- Survivor 101 for Teens
Groups for Adults
- Marriage Preparation Weekend
Additionally, we are offering these Professional Services:
- When Teens Are Out-Of-Control: Working with their Parents
- Supporting Parents... When Parents Experience Mental Health Challenges
- Pacifying Pain and Panic
Founded in 1941, Catholic Family Services (CFS) delivers support to the Saskatoon community by providing relevant and meaningful programs and services to individuals, couples and families. These include counselling, wellness and education programs, community capacity building/community development programming, teen parent/early childhood services, and professional training. CFS is a leader in developing innovative programs and services often in partnership with other organizations that meet the dynamic and ever changing needs of individuals and families in today's society.
CFS is governed by a community based, volunteer Board of Directors who are committed to the work of the agency. Qualified staff provide professional and confidential assistance to anyone who is experiencing personal and family difficulties regardless of religious affiliation or ability to pay.
Catholic Family Services of Saskatoon respects your privacy. We protect your personal information and adhere to all privacy regulations. We do not rent, sell or trade our mailing list. If at any time you wish to be removed from our database, contact us by phone at 306 244-7773 or via email at email@example.com or in writing at #200-506 25th Street East, Saskatoon, SK S7K 2A7 and we will gladly accommodate your request.